BENJAMIN LUSTBADER LONG
11700 SW Burnett Lane . Beaverton, OR 97008 . 503.415.0229 .
- Internet savvy professional knowledgeable in leading online trends and strategies.
- Clear and motivated communicator proficient in breaking down complex Internet and marketing concepts for easier comprehension.
- Excels in translating ideas into functional reality with a cutting edge skill set including:
- Internet Marketing
- Web Site Community Strategies
- E-Commerce Development
- Web Site Design & Development
- Search Engine Strategies
- Database Design & Management
Computer and Technology Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Lost Mouse, Inc.
[ CEO ]
2004 - Present
Founded corporation as an Internet Marketing company with minimal startup resources. Launched and managed successful internet ventures under Lost Mouse. Secured internet advertising contracts with companies such as GoFish Media, Geneon Entertainment, and Google.
[ Designer, Developer ]
2001 - Present
Designed, developed, and administered a tag and wiki driven community web site focused on Anime art. Built from scratch and grown to a membership of over 150,000 members and 200,000 unique visitors per month. Captured a first page placement on Google for the term "Anime".
Portland Blues & Jazz Dance Society
[ Executive Director ]
2008 - Present
Co-founded company as a non-profit to promote partner dancing. Worked as a leading member on an active Board of Directors to successfully generate growth from a previously lackluster market. Developed strategies to manage company brand and sustain a devoted community.
Portland State University
[ Marketing ]
2005 - 2008
- Magna Cum Laude Honors
- International Business Certificate (East Asia Focus – Japanese as language)
University of Westminster, London
[ Internet Marketing ]
- Focus in Internet Marketing and Business Administration
Fairhaven College, WWU
[ Experimental Political Economy ]
2001 - 2004
- Self-designed major involving Economics, Political Science, and Game Theory
- Left Fairhaven in order to pursue own company and entrepreneurship